ACN Communication Services & BSCC www.bscc.acnpartner.com
Thank you for supporting Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition by allowing ACN to provide your communications services!
Who is ACN?
ACN is the largest direct-selling telecommunications company in the world with market presence
in 23 countries, more than a million customers and annual revenues exceeding half a billion
dollars! ACN provides customers with the telecommunications and home services they already
need and use every day, as well as the cutting-edge services of the future.
How does this work?
It’s easy. By becoming an ACN customer, you’ll receive the same services you’re using today – at
Competitive market rates – and Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition will directly benefit financially! www.bscc.acnpartner.com
How does this help Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition?
You’re buying these services anyway. If you buy them from ACN, Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition
will receive a percentage of your monthly billing. In other words, BSCC will receive a direct financial
recurring amount from ACN for as long as you remain an ACN customer or for the term of your
What do I do?
Go to the ACN/ Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition website www.bscc.acnpartner.com
1. Review the products you’re interested in ordering from the top banner: Digital Phone, Wireless, Local & Long Distance, Internet, Satellite TV, Home Security, Mobile
World, Natural Gas/Electricity, and even Merchant Services for Small Businesses.
»» Transfer your existing or order new home phone, long distance and internet services!
• Yes, you can keep your current number if you’re not moving.
• You cannot be under contract for any services you wish to transfer
»» Order new wireless phones and service!
»» Order new Satellite TV and Home Security services! (Existing services are not available
for renewal by ACN).
»» Switch your home or business Energy service to ACN (where available)!
• Choice of Variable and Fixed Rate plan options.
• Your current utility continues to deliver service and support.
2. Verify that service is offered in your area by clicking ‘Availability & Rates’. (If/when asked for a ‘Team ID Number’, simply enter 80600 for Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition).
3. Transfer existing services or order something new! ACN will take it from there. You’ll receive the same great service, and the Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition will receive a direct financial contribution!
If you have any questions or need assistance transferring existing or ordering new service, contact:
Anika Grothe – Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition 619-336-0770 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marisa Ugarte – Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition 619-459-8559 email@example.com
Melisa Wood – ACN 619-994-6327 firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Wood (619)250-2456 DWood2000@aol.com
Thank you for supporting Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition